MA3 Feature Requests

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Two things I would love to see improved in a future version of MA3:

1. When you edit a cue, then update it, the name of the cue is erased and you need to retype it in. Not a big deal but after a while it gets a bit old lol.

2. When you lock the screen while still having values in the programmer, the [clear] button is not locked and, if hit three times, the values get erased even while the console is locked. Since the whole point of locking a console is to prevent changes, this is a little frustrating lol.

Thx :)

• hi everyone,

will it be possible to map midinote to executor instead of sequence, that will save us a hudge amont of time , especially for Ld that do timecoded show with midi sequencing from ableton or reaper.

if the midi mapping of executor could be relative to the master page currently on, that would be so great!

thanks

arthur

• Hi - I've already made such a request before - forget about them fulfilling it - they think choosing sequences is better - which I completely disagree with - also forget about them helping us operate encoders via MIDI - that option has been intentionally blocked - why make our lives easier - you can just buy consoles, right? :D

Fortunately, you can ignore direct MIDI control - and use an additional message translator to communicate via OSC - which will allow you to control any executor on any page - you can also obtain feedback through OSC and control key illumination, so you'll manage just fine!

• Hi - I've already made such a request before - forget about them fulfilling it - they think choosing sequences is better - which I completely disagree with - also forget about them helping us operate encoders via MIDI - that option has been intentionally blocked - why make our lives easier - you can just buy consoles, right? :D

Fortunately, you can ignore direct MIDI control - and use an additional message translator to communicate via OSC - which will allow you to control any executor on any page - you can also obtain feedback through OSC and control key illumination, so you'll manage just fine!

hi Krysztof

I know bout osc , but with châtaigne or central control it's still lock to a specific page.... not relative to the page you're currently on

my workflow on ma2 for timecode was: I would map my exe button to midi note, then write the midi part in ableton, press the rec for tc in ma and send the midi and ltc to record it properly in one go.

that was fast and clean , and allowed me quick edit when the artist decided to change the structure of a song ( I would just move my midi bump in ableton and recorded again)

Now for a show with 20 song ( that are on 20 different pages) I need to map twenty times more midi note.... it's such a waste of time....

I don't really need the osc feeback and stuff since I planned to buy a command wing 3 with my company,

I just need a simplier way to do things , it's the only reason I keep touring with ma2 for the shows that need TC and midi triggers, and only use the ma3 for busking , one shot event and non timecoded show

• If you send an OSC message to trigger an executor without specifying the page number, it will work on the page you currently have selected. It works.

try It

/Fader201

/Key201

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!