Timecode Smtpe Ltc OnPC Help

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi everyone.
    I'm trying to send timecode to my DOT2 onPC so that it can trigger a sequence for an intro. I have timelord running on one PC sending timecode out to another PC running WYSIWYG and OnPC.
    I can't seem to get the SMPTE Timecode to lock onto the signal being send. Does anyone know if there is a certain way I need to get it to see it. I've got TimeLord outputting SMTPE LTC out of the headphone jack of my laptop on the left channel which goes into the mic input of my main desktop running OnPC. Is there anything else I need to d to make OnPC see the timecode or is that it? I can see that the mic input on my desktop is retrieving the signal for timecode.
    Thanks for your time guys.

• Good morning,

Has there been any change to this? We want to buy a MA3 wing but we're having a difficult time finding them. Can MA3 OnPC receive SMPTE without a wing? We don't think so, but wanted to confirm.

Thanks,

Sam

• Good morning,

Has there been any change to this? We want to buy a MA3 wing but we're having a difficult time finding them. Can MA3 OnPC receive SMPTE without a wing? We don't think so, but wanted to confirm.

Thanks,

Sam

This should possible with some additional hardware, i have used a Rosendahl Mif4 to convert SMPTE into MTC which can be routed into MA3 onPC

Kind regards,

Mark van der Meulen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!