LUA: How to display an icon or set background color for an input within a MessageBox() dialog?

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi,

I'm using the LUA MessageBox() command to display a dialog containing multiple inputs, and it works fine, as shown below.

This results in the following dialog.

What I'd like to do is display a different icon for each input at the start of each input row.
    Also, I'd like to set the background color of each input row differently.

I've seen examples of this being done, but can't find out how to do it!

I've tried the obvious. e.g. using "icon" and "backColor" properties on the inputs table, but it doesn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nigel

• Hi,

If it isn't possible to add icons and control the background color of inputs using the MessageBox() function, does anyone know if it is possible to create your own custom modal dialogs?

I notice the LUA test code that comes with the desk sometimes gets a ModalOverlay and then calls Append("Button").

I'm wondering if this technique can be used to build your own modals from scratch. I've tried this, but without more information like a good example I've not managed to get very far!

Thanks,

Nigel

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!