BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • I'm not exactly sure but I'd seen odd things with empty executors before. Exec 427 for example is normally a assigned executor without an object to control, e.g Assign Exec 328 on an empty executor.

Then I might have expected that executors 327 and 427 are fixed since it showed up on other pages Fix On Exec 328, but fixed executors normally have an orange background like your 229 in the second image.

However I Have also seen instances where executors sometimes show up under fixed executors.

For example Let's say you have the following setup, on page 1 I Assign Exec 301 then I expanded executor 301 up into 401.

Next on page 2 I stored a cue into 401

If I then go back to Page 1 and Fix On Exec 301

This caused Exec 301/401 to show up on all pages stomping page 2 Exec 401.

OnPC this looks right on page 2, Executor 301 occupies 301 and 401 on all pages. and has an orange background.

However, sometimes on my desk on display 8 I see the fixed empty executionn on top of the executor on the current page. I just tested and go it to do it but tried again and it didn't. Not sure what I did differently.

Anyway, something that might help you get to the bottom of it is editing the page e.g. Edit Page x and seeing what if any information that might give you.

Proxy 401 is an extension of 301, 301 is also empty.

Also if you list or tap on a executor on display 8 - 10 the header of the window will show you what page that executor is assigned to regardless of what page you are on.

Perhaps you could try Fix Off Page x Exec y just to see if it's fixed but not displaying correctly?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!