BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Sorry, we are all writing in english here.

The question is very 'general'. 3D should work very good and there are no real problems known so far that are describing 'no function' as it sounds from your post.

So maybe you've got some general understanding problems in using the MA3 system?

I think it would be better if you specifiy your question a little bit more exact.

In german:

Was genau meinst Du damit? 3D sollte eigentlich sehr gut funktioneiren. Eine Verknüpfung mit MA3D gibt es allerdings nicht. Vielleicht kannst DU noch etwas genauer formulieren was Du da für ein Problem hast. Deine Frage ist recht "generell"...

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)

• Nun, wenn ich die Software starten, funktioniert die 3D ohne Probleme, aber sobald ich etwas ändern, zum Beispiel wie eine Bewegung, meine 3D funktioniert nicht mehr , wenn ich das Programm neu starten.

• Well, when I start the software, the 3D works without problems, but as soon as I change something, e.g. like a movement, my 3D no longer works unless I restart the program.

• Dear Lichtmann,

maybe we try to solve your Problem via an online session? Please write me a PN or try to find me on the Web. I Think you will find me very good! Just search for my name!

I'll be pleased to help You!

Yours Rainer de Vries

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!