BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • hi there,

i using only grandma3 Node on on pc software, is there any solution to use a midi or LTC timecode ? i try using a reaper a midi loop, but i can not find any option to see the midi timedoce input setting like we have in grandma2.....

• So far it is not possible to select a other midi source.

That means the midi from the commandwing is selected by default and this can't be changed so far.

A other way to get timecode into onPC without additional hardware is Art-Net Timecode.

• I only know TimecodeSender to trigger GrandMa3 on PC over ArtNet and Reaper over MIDI. But is there a way to trigger Ma3 on PC with Reaper over a MIDI loop now?

• Breaking News! Visit TXL20.com! They have a Timecode Converter from any TC to any TC. And they have a beta Version that is free until 1st July and they are looking for people who will test that!

And they have a VST-Plugin to that will produce different TCs if You want.

No, this is not an Advertisment - this is just a help for many of you since V 1.5 ist still not released - and we still don't know for sure if MTC via USB-Midi will work there...

I hope many of You will love me for that inofrmation! I'm very happy that I have found such a great Tool! As far as I have tested it - the Beta now works fine of cause! :)

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!