BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hello everyone,

I have the following problem:

I created a cuelist with some cues. I have one macro for each cue to trigger them individually. The macro is triggered via artnet by another system.

I need to switch from one cue to another with fadetimes. In some cues this is working fine. with others is does not. The only timing related information is in the Sequence Sheets dimmer fade collumn.

My system: OnPC Version 1.4, Gma3 OnPC Command wing,

VHS_FTH_SingleList.zip the showfile is attached.

• As far as I can tell in Cues 5, 17 and 18 you have 1 Fade 1 Delay Preset Times, however in those cues it doesn't look like you have presets for dimmers. So while those cues show a duration of 2 that is only for any applied dimmer presets in those cues.

You can fix this either by using individual times, or recording the dimmer information in a preset which will be affected by Preset Time.

• As far as I can tell in Cues 5, 17 and 18 you have 1 Fade 1 Delay Preset Times, however in those cues it doesn't look like you have presets for dimmers. So while those cues show a duration of 2 that is only for any applied dimmer presets in those cues.

You can fix this either by using individual times, or recording the dimmer information in a preset which will be affected by Preset Time.

The "Preset Timing" applies to all information of that Preset Type (that doesn't also have individual timing stored). It does not require the information to actually be referencing a Preset object.

• Right you are, or absent minded me. However looking at his file I didn't see iTimes on any of the channels causing them to fade at 0 time (green or orange ticks).

For example in Cue 4 fixtures 201,203,204,206 are at full and in Cue 5 transition to 12, on stage they do so at 0 Fade and 0 Delay, but they don't have iTimes?. What am I missing? (I'm sure it's right in front of my eyes)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!