Yet another colorgrid plugin
Due to the boredom of the lockdown i was able to write a little plugin as many have done before me in order to get earlier to the catering on the job.
Maybe you will find it useful on the job or at least as reference for your own development.
Thanks to the inofficial api documentation from hoss I was able to give it an installation gui to make it more user friendly.
I would be happy to receive some feedback if you like it or if you don´t what I may improve.
Get it on github:
This plugin creates a ColorGrid for the grandMA3
- Discovery of all current groups prior to installation
- Groups to be included to the grid are fully user defineable
- Direct and manual mode for color picking
- In manual mode the colors can be picked and will be applied by a trigger button
- In direct mode the colors will be immediately applied if picked
- Delay Align buttons for each group
- Delaytime adjustment
- Fadetime adjustment
Tested on grandMA3 Version 184.108.40.206
- Copy the files in lib_images/ to
- Copy the Magic_ColorGrid folder in lib_plugins/ to
- Now import the plugin
- Start your grandMA3 software
- Navigate to your plugin pool or create a new one on an empty View
- Create a new plugin
- Import the Magic_ColorGrid plugin
- Execute the plugin and enjoy the ride