Sound Input Device

• I'm trying to set up a sound input into onPC. I had it working once, but I can't get it to detect any audio, and I can't seem to find where the preferences are for input audio.

I'm using the Sound view to monitor input into onPC. It is a flat line at the moment, and I have verified that audio is hitting the default input device.

Is there some way to control the audio input source for onPC?

• Oh yes! Audio works! I'm using it on my onPC! The only things that seems not to work is using the BPM. But someone meant it should work. But I don't know how.

Using Bass to bump Cues works fine!

MA3 onPC is just using the inbuilt Soundcard of your PC. I tried with a simple and very cheap 3,5mm Mic plugged into my SoundInput.

I didn't find any configuration on sound in MA3. But you can open a Sound Window where you can see waht is going on. But I remember you found that already... So if You can't see anything going on there, then there must be an issue with your PC. Not MA Software.

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)

• Thanks for your reply. I definitely had it working at some point, but wanted to know if there was a way (yet) to select the audio device to use.

The device I want to use is set to default in Windows, but it still isn't showing any level.

• Sorry, but it works fine with sound even on my notebokk with the built in mic. An it is a new one and i have done nothing with the cnfiguration so far... Your probs must be somewhere else!

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)