Here's my report from one days work:
* Crash when adding to patch
* Crash when making color phaser
* Selected 8 fixtures, colorpicker gave one fixture different values than the 7 others
* Value changes show in programmer but does not show in encoder window
* Old macros fail in layout - syntax must have been changed.
* The executor configs that was lost in the upgrade, but later manually imported, turned out to be messed up and useless.
* Sequence fader affected output with sequence off
And my old favourites that I always get reminded of:
* Fade between cues does not work when sequence master fader is not at full
* Cue names are reset to 'Part zero' after update of cue
* In the executor window wrong cue is shown as 'previous' (Above current)
As much as I like new features, maybe it's time to fix at least those three?