BUG OSC shortcut and encodeur wheel

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Yes, i think it is not possible anymore to use/emulate the encoder wheels with osc. It was earlier, but not now. You can find that info on the homepage from Showcockpit i remember.

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)

• The goal of this message is to have more information on this subject, because there is no return of its shortcuts in OSC in the last version.
    for the moment I am back on MA2 ... it's a bit stupid to buy a node at 1500 € without being able to use it...

• There will be a Webinar on 4th September about this subject (I will be there too!). Maybe that is a good time to solve these 'wishes'.

I'm not happy about that (encoder-) fact , too, but as come over from Chamsys I am 'used' to have Encoders only via original hardware. But Chamsys was much more affordable for 'small-business'...

And I ordered a MA3 Command-Wing as I am a professinal who will work with this system hopefully often and for a long time.

But I will be happy if I can use other Encoders even for Preprogrammingin my 'Studio'.

So I am absolutely with You! And I really please for having the OSC-Encoder-Function back!!

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!