Keyboard shortcuts bug

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • I have a problem with a keyboard shortcut, actually two.

Currently working on 64-bit Windows 8.1 Version 1.1.4.2

I use the default keyboard shortcuts.

When I press [p] it returns "Preset" - that's ok

When I press [p] [p] it returns "Attribute" - that's ok

When I press [p] [p] [p] I return "Gel" - that's ok

When I press and hold [shift] and then [p] it returns "FeatureGroup" - that's ok

When I press and hold [shift] and then [p] [p] it returns "DataPool" - that's ok

But when I press and hold [shift] and then [p] and release [shift] and then [p] again, the text in the command bar gets selected and disappears from the command bar. From now on, pressing [p] again will not return anything to the command bar, until I press another shortcut or [Shift] itself.

The same situation happens with the keyboard shortcut from "CUE" [Alt] + [c].

I press and hold [Shift], then [Alt] + [c], release [Shift], and then [Alt] + [c] again

And with others such as :

Pause/Fix , Go-/Top , Go+/Temp , Learn/Rate1 , <<</Black , >>>/Flash , Copy/Cut and At/Integrate

Edited 3 times, last by PawelGMA2 (July 19, 2020 at 9:07 PM).

• I have another problem.

I open onPC, load demo for onPC and compact.

Turn on the [F10] hotkeys.

I turn on view 1.

I click on Fixsture Sheet.

Now I use the [Shift] + [2], [Shift] + [4], [Shift] + [6], [Shift] + [8] keys to reposition the frame, and that's ok.

However, when I quickly press eg [Shift] + [4] and then lock the program by pressing [F9] I cannot unlock it anymore, but the program continues to run.

And more specifically :

Press and hold [Shift] then press [4] and release [Shift] just before releasing [4].

Edited once, last by PawelGMA2 (July 20, 2020 at 7:02 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!