BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi Guys,

Does anyone else when trying to use the 3D visualiser find it occasionally becomes really slow and cant process all the actions you want it to do. Even simple things it struggles with sometimes, such as a dimmer chase, I get its not anything like Vectorworks Vision, but it should still run smoothly surely.

• Hi J. Woodstock,

what hardware are you talkin about and what sw Version do you use?

Does this happen in all showfiles, also in the Demoshowfile?

Are you loged in as a user or do you use the Admin?

Pls feed us with details, otherwise we cannot help or suggest.

Cheers, Michael

• Hi Micheal. Sorry wasn't very specific in the last post. Hardware wise I am referring to the GrandMA3 Light, the built in 3D visualiser just becomes a bit slow and can't cope with some effects very well. It seems in most show files I put together to be a bit slow. Currently the desk is running a slightly older software version of MA3 1.0.0.3, so does need updating, which I haven't done as its on rental currently.

I am only logged into the desk as an admin and have used that whilst patching and programming the show file.

• Hi J.

all good ;)

You answered it by naming the software version.

The developers worked on the performance of the 3D inbetween version 1.0.0.3 and 1.1.3.2

So after your gMA3 is back from rental, do an update and 3D should just gooo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!