BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Did anyone else have their screens misidentify after updating? I didn't change locations of cables on the desk but when I touch screen 1, add window/pools pop up on screen 2, when I touch screen 2, commands appear on screen 4, and when I touch screen 4, commands respond on screen 1. Using a light CRV.

Edited 2 times, last by jessjones117 (May 27, 2020 at 3:08 PM).

• The touch configuration will be created new for every new streaming version.

As long as the USB cables of the touch screens are not plugged in the correct order on the back panel of the console, you should configure the touch screen assignment in Menu - Settings - Touch Configuration.

• Yeah.. I mean that makes sense.. I open the touch config and my options are "Assign DP - 2 touchscreens" "Assign DP - 0 touchscreens" and "Assign eDP touchscreen". I actively have 3 screens plugged in and all have content displaying on them... I guess I just don't understand how to configure this?

• In that menu (Menu -> Settings -> Touch Configuration):

1. Tap on the "Assign eDP touchscreen" button and then tap again on the indicated screen.
    2. Tap on the "Assign DP - 0 touchscreens" button and then tap again on the indicated screen.
    3. Tap on the "Assign DP - 2 touchscreens" button and then tap again on the indicated screen.

Essentially by doing this the software tells you which screen is using which DP port, and then listening on all three USB ports to see which one you touch.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!