Ma3 command wing mode 2

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • It is wanted from MA themselve. No MA2 Parameters or prgramming (by MA3-Wing-Hardware) anymore if you choose to buy 'only' a MA3 Wing. Even the onPC XT Wing won't be able to use it fpr MA2.

The MA3 onPC Nodes will give us half of the 'normal' parameters. But the Wing says 'no'. Maybe it is to complicated to use the motorized faders or whatever - or they just decided to have the onPC Users to the new system...

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)

• The MA3 onPC Nodes will give us half of the 'normal' parameters.

The MA3 onPC nodes give you the same number of parameters as their MA2 onPC node counterparts:

• MA3 onPC 2port 2K node = MA2 onPC 2port 1K node
    • MA3 onPC 4port 4K node = MA2 onPC 4port 2K node
    • MA3 onPC 8port 4K node = MA2 onPC 8port 2K node

You get the same number of parameters in mode2 that you do with an MA2 onPC node. And the MA3 nodes are slightly cheaper too, I believe.

If you use them with MA3 software then you get double that amount.

Yes, I know, "it's the same thing / semantics." But in this case I think it is an important distinction, because saying you get "half" makes it sound like you're getting shorted, which is absolutely not the case.

• Oh, I'm sorry for that. But it seemed to me, that it was half of the 'normal' amount. But I still do not know enough about the politics of parameters of MA(2) so i thought it was 'half'...

RUN DMX! With my MA3-Wing, Vizkey, and 2K onPC-Node. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!