Phaser Color Integrate

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hello i created a phaser with 4 color preset:

I select my fixture group MA key integrate the first color preset then 2/1 MA key integrate the second etc ...

then store in 21.x.

Until the no problem, it works.

I store it in an exec luis affect a speed, ... etc no problem.

but when I want to change a color preset live the color preset goes to multi while I store it in overwrite.

the phaser does not update except for the 1/4?

I have to stop the phaser store my color change and the phaser starts again takes the changes

very annoy for a live config.

:/

For that you would have to change the phaser 21.x preset ?

:thumbdown:for a live config.

is there another way to do it? :rolleyes:

• I'm not 100% sure what you might be running into but I just tried this and it works with and without blind and with

Stored 4 color presets

Group 1

Integrate Preset 4.1

Next Step

Integrate Preset 4.2

Store Preset 21.1

ClearAll

Group 1 At full

At Preset 21.1

Store Page 1.201

ClearAll

Go+ Page 1.201

Blind

Group 1

Integrate Preset 4.3

Next Step

Integrate Preset 4.4

Store Preset 21.1 /Overwrite

ClearAll

Blind

The Preset gets the correct color icon, but sometimes only the last preset as the auto name.

• Hi Riri, enable the single step, open phaser editor view delete step 2 thru.... chnage the color value, then update or store the color preset you wish to change. So far it work for me.

Edited once, last by foon (May 18, 2020 at 2:07 PM).

• The other way will be select the fixture or group, apply the color preset needed to update or change before editing the value. After done with the editing store/merge or update will do. Hope it will help you on this.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!