Cannot run MA3 OnPC

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Are you trying to start the onPC console or use the terminal to connect to another console?

If you are just looking to run the onPC console run the grandMA3 onPC 1.0.0.3 shortcut.

If you are actually trying to use the terminal link to join to another session try something like cmdline <ip address> where <ip address> is the address of the console you want to connect to.

You can also type help to get more information about the terminal.

Also does your machine have the minimum requirements?

I'd already used the software on my PC. But then I tried by mistake to update MA3 onPC software (from update menu). So the console version of the software was used for the update. And in the middle of process software had shut down. After that I could not run the software, even after reinstalling it.

All this happened because the button of my MA3 onPc Port Node is broken (so I can't change the mode and update software). I've changed mode of port node to MA3-mode from the Network Configuration menu of the MA2 onPC software ("switch to gMA3" button) - just to try how it works. So after that I thought I can do the same in the MA3 onPC software. But I'd found out that it's not possible. Also the version of the software of the port node was older. So, we are in the begging of my message.

• Go to C:\ProgramData\MALightingTechnology\installation_packages.

Delete all files in the installation_packages folder and then install grandMA3 onPC for Windows again.

I think that will help.

I've deleted the whole folder "MALightinhgTechnology" and all other data (including registry keys) and it helps. Thx!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!