Sorry a little setup on this one but I attached a showfile.
Basically applying some combination of input/output filters to a sequence causes one of the sequences to act funny or to stop working altogether.
- Patch 2 Dimmers
- Store Dimmer 1 to World 2
- Store Dimmer 2 to World 3
- Stay in World 1
- 1 Thru at 10
- Store Seq 2 Cue 1
- Assign Seq 2 At Seq 3
- Assign Seq 2 at Page 1.201
- Assign Seq 3 At Page 1.202
- Apply World 2 as an output filter and input filter to Sequence 2
- Confirm Executor 201s output filter is working, bringing up only dimmer 1 at 10
- 1 Thru at 20
- Store Seq 2 Cue 2, Confirm Dimmer 2 is still in the programmer
- Confirm input filter worked by Go+ to Cue 2 on Executator 201
- Apply World 3 as an output filter and input filter to Sequence 3
- Confirm Executor 202s output filter is working bringing up only dimmer 2 at 10
- 1 Thru at 30
- Store Seq 3 Cue 3, Confirm Dimmer 1 is still in the programmer
At this point both faders should work, as expected.
- 1 Thru at 40
- Store Seq 3 Cue 2 /M, NOTE Dimmer 2 is still in the programmer.
- Take a look in the track sheet and you will see that the value of 40 got saved into Dimmer 1 thus Seq 2 NOT 3
If you store to Sequence 2 is works correctly, so it looks like both Sequence 2 and 3 have the same filters even though they are configured differently?
There is some combination of the above that can cause the second linked sequence to stop working altogether, but I haven't been able to recreate that reliability.