Akai APC mini & mk2 (led feedback)

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi,

thanks for the reply. I think its a great b-wing because in terms of color picking you can get feedback on the button state, much more comfortable than than the ma2 layout view.

If you double a streamdeck Xl you get more bittons than on a regular b wing & you can seitch endless pages of course.

I dont talk about the regular streamdeck software, its the Companion software (also runs on pi) that makes it so powerful. I have a streamdeck which I can ship to you but for testing purposes the companion App has a built in web emulator so you dont really need a streamdeck.

You are right, if Lua was in option in dot2 that would be a grat step.Have you tested Lua? A plugin Directory is available.

I had the opportunity to borrow a small stream deck - I managed to build something - it's not some special and complicated code - just a simple control of one bwing (2) without pages. But it did and it works fine. You can test - because I wrote blind for other models, so I don't know how it will behave on the 6 and 32-button version.

The controller is directly driven from my code - other software needs to be disabled - this is not a plugin

ArtGateOne/dot2elgatostreamdeck (github.com)

• Hi,

this seems to be great stuff 😉 As soon as I am back in front of the console I have to read the whole setup process and try to install that on raspeberry pi.

The interesting thing about companion is that I can build my custom layouts with internal feedback (at the moment I build a color picker).

Thanks a lot for your work.

• Krzysztof Korzeniowski May 24, 2023 at 11:59 PM

Changed the title of the thread from “APC mini WebRemote control (led feedback)” to “Akai APC mini & mk2 (led feedback)”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!