dot2 Tips+Tricks No.49 [EN] the new 1.5.0.2 software version is out!

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hi everybody!

Today we have the honour to announce the release of the new 1.5.0.2 software version for dot2!

See, what this version includes, get some t & t about how to install and what one of the new functions (Solo) does!

Cheers

Cheers,

Qincy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So let's start testing :)

PS.I checked my shows (they are not too complicated) on onPC, it looks like everything works as it should :) . (In one show only a few parameters of the position and size of headlamps found in dot2 3d were lost, but this is probably due to the lack of saved changes to these parameters when switching to a new version, or overwriting the older show with new ones, without parameters, due to my inattention, but I will ask about it in another post).
    A big plus for more demoshows ...

Edited 2 times, last by nasula (November 26, 2018 at 8:54 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!