Two questions on Cue Lists

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Hello to every one.

I wonder what should be the way to assign a certain valour to serveral Cues using the touch screen. This is certainly possible when done with the right button of a mouse on the dot2onPC but is impossible to be done on the touch screen of the console: you can drag to define the selection but when you try to set the fade or trig time, or the trig mode, the valour becomes assigned only to a unique cue.

I've tried every possible or impossible key combination but no success at all. The only way I found is using the onPC beside the console...

My second question is related to the copy of any Executor's Cue or CueList towards the Main one and vice-versa. It is indeed extra simple to copy cues or lists from one executor to other on any page, but I don't find the way to connect any one of them to the Exec Main.

I was waiting for the first update version with the hope of a solution for any of the issues but no luck this time...

• Hi theresfaider

to point 1:
    solution 1, connect the mouse t the console and do it there. (but this is not the best solution... ;) )
    select several cues, then press the "EDIT" button and after that press like with the mouse in your screen, time the new value and done.

point 2:
    i don't know any way to do that. the main exec have some special rules.

enjoy

Christian

• Regarding question 2, I believe this should work:

from Main to other:
    e.g.
    Copy Cue 1 Thru 4 At Executor 1 Cue 1
    Copy Cue Thru At Executor 1 Cue 1

from other to Main:
    e.g.
    Copy Executor 1 Cue 1 Thru 4 At Cue 1
    Copy Executor 1 Cue Thru At Cue 1

• select several cues, then press the "EDIT" button and after that press like with the mouse in your screen

Perfect...!! Many thanks, there was the (hiden) way to do it. I think it could be good to have a note on the User's Manual to know it, as it is indeed a pretty usual adjustment.

solution 1, connect the mouse t the console and do it there

In this case, Solution-1 is not working for me as the mouse is only present in the external monitor, not for the integrated touch screens...

• to point 1:
    solution 1, connect the mouse t the console and do it there. (but this is not the best solution... )
    select several cues, then press the "EDIT" button and after that press like with the mouse in your screen, time the new value and done.

I've found that edition for several steps is possible (at least with the latest software version v1.1.1.2) pressing the last encoder (Scroll). This will open the corresponding edition screen, depending on the type of parameter to be modified.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!