I Would like to fix my vPlayback Window in The screen and it would be Nice to lock it to a page.
Availibility to fix preset view
Exec Option Window (React to MSpeed/MRate etc.) available for vPlaybacks
encoder scrolling in Every screen. Scrolling on The touchscreen is awful.
A few things that would be helpful:
1) For fixtures with fixed color wheels, have thumbnails of the colors, similar to how the gobo selection works.
2) For OnPC, the ability for the external monitor to be in a separate window so it can be dragged on a second screen.
3) The ability to add fixture group tiles onto fixture layout sheets.
4) A more obvious graphical representation indicating when you are in blind mode.
5) An HTP submaster option for executors. Is this already possible? It must be. I must be missing something.
6) A "notes" column in the cue list.
Thanks so much!
1) Open the calculator here you can see all possible colorwheel colors.
5) HTP is not possible so you don't miss something...a high priority for a specific executor is already in the wishlist
Yes, A "notes" column in the cue list will be very valuable!
I'll be happy with a new position effect "lying figure 8".