Wishlist for future Versions

BECOME PART OF THE COMMUNITY - Sign up here
  • Well more speedfader
    possibility to use Master section for Speed fader
    mouse enable on internal screens
    ma wings 2 Selektion macro (i know the workaround but naaah)
    possibility to turn off executer timings like Master Rate and speed (very important to me)
    Overwrite programmer with next/new Cue like gma

Edited once, last by loeffelandi (August 13, 2016 at 6:20 PM).

• I have to say this console is amazing. Doing all my shows on it, just bought one for the theater where I work. The new firmware version is great! Thanks for your work!
    About the wanted improvement:
    This:

Well more speedfader
    possibility to use Master section for Speed fader
    mouse enable on internal screens
    ma wings 2 Selektion macro (i know the workaround but naaah)
    possibility to turn off executer timings like Master Rate and speed (very important to me)
    Overwrite programmer with next/new Cue like gma

And:
    - RDM support
    - For the Cue lists, a "jump" function which allows the cue, once executed to jump to the cue N°of our choice
    - For the Master Cue , the possiblity to put a chaser as a cue

• Hi @Yaneck,

two of your three wishes are already possible! To jump to Cue N you can use the Goto function. For example: You are in Cue 10 of the main sequence and you want to jump to Cue 25 directly. The command for this is "Goto Cue 25 Please". If you want to do this on a different executor then the Main Sequence you have to expand the command with the location e.g. "Goto Cue 25 Exec 1.6 Please".

To run a chaser as a cue, you can store an empty cue into your cuelist and use the CMD column to start the chaser, which is located on a different executor. For example you've programmed your chaser on executorbutton 1.106. Then the command should be "Go Exec 1.106" to start the chaser. If you want to stop it later in your cuelist, you have to use the command "Off Exec 1.106".

Cheers,
    Lars

• Thanks for your answer. I already knew the workarounds. But yeah I'll have to stop asking things that are already doable :P What I really meant was those features without the command function. But that just me not wanting to type easy code :P

• Hi Sebik and loeffelandi,

yupp that works.
    Press "store" "Speed" followed by a Button press on one of the two Buttons below an executorfader.
    You can choose then, between the Master Speed or Master Fade.
    Alternatively you can use "store" "Time" followed by a Button press on one of the two Buttons below an executorfader.
    You can choose then, between the Exec time and the Programmer time.
    - but -and that´s the Point of most discussions -this doesn´t work for the two 100mm (Master)Faders.

Cheers,
    Qincy

• Thanks Qincy

Can i make 2 speedfaders this way and use one for pan tilt speed and one for dimmer speed?

• Gonna have to second/third this.

Each executor should be able to maintain its own independent speed. When you use the Speed button on a specific executor, it should only adjust the speed of that executor. This is the single BIGGEST flaw in the dot2 so far. I noticed it on Day one and have been hoping they would change it ever since.

Please please please we beg you make this possible thanks :)

• Off master Speed for Exec . Keep spead button Pressedienst tap Tempo on Go Button of The corresponding exec. Otherwise Define learn Button in Exec

All 3 requests are actually included in the software.

1. Speed and Rate Master can be disabled for every executor > see Picture
    2. Press and hold the Learn key in the command section and press any of the executor buttons to get a temporary Learn button.
    3. Any executor button can be set to be a Learn key > see Picture

• All 3 requests are actually included in the software.

1. Speed and Rate Master can be disabled for every executor > see Picture
    2. Press and hold the Learn key in the command section and press any of the executor buttons to get a temporary Learn button.
    3. Any executor button can be set to be a Learn key > see Picture

I know i forgot to qoute The corresponding post Tried to explain it to somebody

• A feature that i would find useful is to have the dimmer percentage on the rectangles representing the fixtures in those 5 "grid-scenes" we can create by ourselves. Actually it's just fading from black to white or vice-versa, but it would be nice to add that little bit of info (particularly useful for theatrical application).

And another thing, It would be nice for generic dimmer to be able to give the a color according to the lee and rosco catalog so we could even more easily find out which rectangle is which fixture.

Thanks!

• Artnet in is not available
    midi cc is not available only midi note
    analoog in does not work as a fader.

horizontal scrollencoder with unused Encoder

Import effect from gma2.same as the fixtures

sound to level effect

Male 51 Nederland

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!